The range of the 2cm-thick porcelain tiles conceived for outdoor use, thanks to their non-slip properties and high breaking load. The collection includes tiles with an INOUT smooth-feeling non-slip finish.
The slip-resistance on this tile react more aggressively when wet, activating more split-resistant texture and finish.
The common spaces where this 2cm-thick porcelain tile would be used is in the residential spaces such as the pool area, garden/open yard areas, open patios, terraces and sun decks. this tile can also be used in common commercial areas, industrial areas, urban beaches, and areas with low to regular traffic.
Features and Benefits:
- High resistance to breaking load
- Anti-freeze and fireproof
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
- Chemical and atmospheric resistant
- If it’s not fixed to the floor, it can be moved and reused
- Maintains characteristics in time
- Better aesthetics than other materials
- Perfectly calibrated and maintains thickness
- It allows continuity of the same floor from the outside to the inside
Installation is never been this easy. Please see below the suggested options:
The 2OUT tiles can be fixed easily over gravel and grits, grass or sand.
This type of fixing has many advantages:
- Fixing is easy since it does not require adhesives
- Can be walked on immediately after placing it on the floor, environmental, reusable
- Highly aesthetic finish
2OUT can also be placed in the traditional way with adhesives over a flat surface. This would be the correct and better way for a low traffic area, garage access, industrial premises, commercial buildings, etc.
Laying these 2OUT tiles over Pedestals or Plots is one step more for overcoming some ideas against traditional laying:
- Since it’s not fixed to the floor, there would be no cracks, thermal expansions.
- The Pedestal laying allows for better thermal and acoustic insulation thanks to the air trapped in between the paver and the actual floor of the building.
- Installation is easy and clean, without adhesives which makes it also cheaper. Also, it’s easy to remove, to change the tile, reuse it, or fix something from underneath like electrical cables, water pipes...
- Perfect for areas with structural problems because of its weight. At the same time, it helps create flat surfaces, with gaps between tiles for water drainage.