The Pura back-to-wall freestanding bath serves a specific purpose of seamless in its stance against the wall. This is a single mould bath, making for a classy display piece for against the bathroom wall.
It has a rounded shape on the front facade and an oval contour on the inside. This bath has a raised lip prevents unwelcome spilling over the edge and ultimately provides extra hygiene. The measurements of the are 1775mm in length, by 840mm in width and 611mm height. The Pura has a volume of 210 litres.
- Made from a single sheet of Perspex for greater strength and rigidity
- Glossy, smooth, luxurious surface
- All baths have at least 16mm wood reinforcement for the bottom of the bath
- Baths are further strengthened by spraying a complex mix of resin and fibreglass for greater longevity
- Excellent quality and very economical
- Robust and durable
- High-gloss surface that’s easy to clean and resistant to stains, rust and other forms of corrosion
- Perspex is warm to the touch and offers excellent heat retention and energy saving
- Some of our new baths can be converted into a spa bath with chrome jets and heater if required
- Responsibly manufactured in South Africa, ensuring continuous supply and attentive customer service
- 5-year warranty on Perspex
In line with Italtile's LiveGreen ethos, all Betta baths are well insulated reinforced Perspex, which is not only strong but keeps the water balmy for longer. Supporting local manufacturers of a product like this means no carbon footprint is left behind.
Maintenance of your bath is paramount: cleaning with non-abrasive cleaning agents to maintain the high gloss finish which will not stain, rust or corrode. One less thing to worry about with a 5-year manufacturing warranty as you relax in your oasis of calm.