Mira Smeg sink offers the perfect finishing touch with the perfect Italian craftsmanship and the highest quality. With Smeg, you are at the hands of expert architects and design visionaries, designing since 1948.
Smeg sinks are characterised by beautiful aesthetics, the comfort of use and above all by superior quality finishes and materials used. The range is meticulously constructed using premium-grade AISI304 Stainless steel and as a result are far sturdier, more durable and made to last.
- Modern: The modern sink is finished in brushed stainless steel to match with a look that never dates. The corners of the bowls have small radii, resulting in a sharp, modern look.
- Dimensions: 1160 x 500 x 215mm depth; the inner bowl dimensions are 340 x 400 x 200mm.
- Bowl features: The sink bowls have an internal depth of 200 mm, on average 40% more than other brands. Each bowl has a centralized basket waste outlet toward the rear of the basin. The sink has one centralised, pre-cut tap hole in the centre of the two bowls. Only the left-hand bowl has an overflow and a recessed draining board that follows the modern suit of the sink.
- Versatile: This sink is also available in a mirrored version with a right-hand drainer (RHD). Simply install the drop-in sink into a regular width kitchen counter.
- Guarantee: The AISI304 stainless steel is the trusted material used to form the uniform thickness of 1 mm and even surface that fends off rust and wear for longer than conventional sinks. This is why they offer a 10-year guarantee on these sinks.
- Accessories included: Each sink includes the following accessories for installation: Strainer, Siphon with dishwasher outlet connection, Fixing clips, Gasket.
With over 70 years of expertise, ingenuity and unmistakable aesthetics, Smeg has become coveted the world over for tasteful and elegant appliance solutions that aptly respond to the demands of contemporary modern-day living. Smeg is a world-leading Italian appliance manufacturer, founded in 1948 by the Bertazzoni family who, with great passion, know-how and a never-ending search for excellence have succeeded in developing a solid firm that continues to grow.