Mira Smeg sinks offer the perfect finishing touch with the perfect Italian craftsmanship and the highest quality. With Smeg, you are at the hands of expert architects and design visionaries, designing since 1948.
The modern sink is finished in brushed stainless steel to match with a look that never dates. The corners of the bowls have small radii, resulting in a sharp, modern look.
Please note that the Smeg Mira Glass Sink Cover is an optional extra which is available in Black, White & Silver.
- Dimensions: 897 x 510 x 219 mm depth; internal bowl depth 400 x 340 x 200 mm.
- Bowl features: The Mira Double Bowl Sink is an inset/ drop-in sink option with no drainer. The sink has a protective, high-back rim to prevent excess splashing from reaching the counter behind the unit. The sink bowls have an internal depth of 200 mm, on average 40% more than other brands. Each bowl has a centralized, seamless waste outlet with sealing disc. The right-hand bowl has a seamless, rectangular overflow in the centre divider of the sink, with a fitted cover plate. The sink has one centralised, pre-cut tap hole.
- Versatile: Simply install the drop-in sink into a regular width kitchen counter. Glass covers are available, as optional extras, to close off the sink when not in use: Black, White or Silver Mirror finish.
- Guarantee: The AISI304 stainless steel is the trusted material used to form the uniform thickness of 1 mm and even surface that fends off rust and wear for longer than conventional sinks. This is why they offer a 10-year guarantee on these sinks.
- Accessories included: Each sink includes the following accessories for installation: Strainer, Siphon with dishwasher outlet connection, Fixing clips, Gasket. The glass covers are sold separately.