Rigae Smeg sinks offer the perfect finishing touch with the perfect Italian craftsmanship and the highest quality. This hardy and hygienic sink are specially developed for the demands of the kitchen. With Smeg, you are at the hands of expert architects and design visionaries.
Smeg sinks are characterised by beautiful aesthetics, the comfort of use and above all by superior quality finishes and materials used. The range is meticulously constructed using premium-grade AISI304 Stainless steel and Composite Granite and as a result are far sturdier, more durable and made to last.
- Hygienic: Black Cristalite® is a non-porous surface that stops germs gathering – completely without chemicals. Because it is three times harder than natural granite, the penetration of anything into the surface is minimal.
- Dimensions: 1160 x 500 x 210 mm depth; inside bowl measures 330 x 420 x 210 mm.
- Versatile: This double sink has a pre-punched hole ready for drilling and placement of a kitchen mixer.
- Bowl features: Each 200 mm deep sink bowl has a centralized basket. There is a right-hand draining board and only the bowl next to this has an overflow.
- Conforms to standards: Simply install the drop-in sink into a regular width kitchen counter.
- Guarantee: The AISI304 stainless steel is the trusted material used to form the uniform thickness of 1 mm and even surface that fends off rust and wear for longer than conventional sinks. This is why they offer a 10-year guarantee on these sinks.
- Accessories included: Each sink includes the following accessories for installation: Strainer, Siphon with dishwasher outlet connection and fixing clips.
With over 70 years of expertise, ingenuity and unmistakable aesthetics, Smeg has become coveted the world over for tasteful and elegant appliance solutions that aptly respond to the demands of contemporary modern-day living. Smeg is a world-leading Italian appliance manufacturer, founded in 1948 by the Bertazzoni family who, with great passion, know-how and a never-ending search for excellence has succeeded in developing a solid firm that continues to grow