Mira Smeg sinks offer the perfect finishing touch with the perfect Italian craftsmanship and the highest quality. With Smeg, you are at the hands of expert architects and design visionaries, designing since 1948.
Smeg sinks are characterised by beautiful aesthetics, the comfort of use and above all by superior quality finishes and materials used. The range is meticulously constructed using premium-grade AISI304 Stainless steel and as a result are far sturdier, more durable and made to last.
The Easy to install design undermount sink that is easily integrated into the worktop from below for a seamless look, and come fully-equipped with an installation kit to make fitting your new sink that much easier.
- Modern: The corners of the bowls have small radii, resulting in a sharp, modern look.
- Dimensions: 542 x 442 x 200mm depth; inside bowl measures 504 x 404 x 200mm
- Bowl features: This single undermount bowl has a centralized waste positioned toward the rear of the basin, along with overflow - 3.5’’ Wall Position.
- Conforms to standards: Simply install the undermount sink into a regular width kitchen counter.
- Guarantee: The AISI304 stainless steel is the trusted material used to form the uniform thickness of 1 mm and even surface that fends off rust and wear for longer than conventional sinks. This is why they offer a 10-year guarantee on these sinks.
- Accessories included: Each sink includes the following accessories for installation: Strainer, Flush overflow, Fixing clips, and Gasket, Dishwasher drain trap.
- Minimum base unit 60cm
With over 70 years of expertise, ingenuity and unmistakable aesthetics, Smeg has become coveted the world over for tasteful and elegant appliance solutions that aptly respond to the demands of contemporary modern-day living. Smeg is a world-leading Italian appliance manufacturer, founded in 1948 by the Bertazzoni family who, with great passion, know-how and a never-ending search for excellence has succeeded in developing a solid firm that continues to grow