Mira Smeg sinks offer the perfect finishing touch with the perfect Italian craftsmanship and the highest quality. With Smeg, you are at the hands of expert architects and design visionaries, designing since 1948.
- Modern: The modern sink is finished in brushed stainless steel to match with a look that never dates. The corners of the bowls have small radii, resulting in a sharp, modern look.
- Dimensions: 1160 x 500 x 215mm depth; internal bowl depths 340 x 400 x 200mm.
Cut Out: 1140mm (L) x 480mm (W)
- Bowl features: The sink bowls have an internal depth of 200mm, on average 40% more than other brands. Each bowl has a centralized basket waste outlet toward the rear of the basin. The sink has one centralised, pre-cut tap hole in the centre of the two bowls. Only the right-hand bowl has an overflow and a recessed draining board that follows the modern suit of the sink.
- Versatile: This sink is also available in a mirrored version with a left-hand drainer (LHD). Simply install the drop-in sink into a regular width kitchen counter.
- Guarantee: The AISI304 stainless steel is the trusted material used to form the uniform thickness of 1 mm and even surface that fends off rust and wear for longer than conventional sinks. This is why they offer a 10-year guarantee on these sinks.
- Accessories included: Each sink includes the following accessories for installation: Strainer, Siphon with dishwasher outlet connection, Fixing clips, Gasket.
- NB: All inset sinks have pre-punched holes for taps.