To conduct all sales activities in the Webstore and related multi-channel environments.
• The Consultant will be based at the Italtile Webshop offices and be required to work as part of the Webshop team to assist in closing deals with clients phoning or emailing to purchase tiles, taps, sanitary ware, accessories etc. for new projects or renovations.
• Italtile is a luxury brand with a showroom environment that is high-end and clientele requiring service par excellence and consultants fairly often going the extra mile to ensure client satisfaction and brand integrity.
• Webshop consultants must have a flair for design and be able to work on large domestic projects where plans of buildings will be measured and quantities of products calculated during the quoting and invoicing process.
• There will be telephonic canvassing involved due to the various lead generation channels utilised.
Italtile is a luxury brand with high-end clientele requiring service par excellence and consultants fairly often going the extra mile to ensure client satisfaction and brand integrity.
• A history of Excellent customer service is mandatory
• Ability to meet set monthly sales targets consistently
• The ability to work in both a team environment and individually
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• SAP and Microsoft Office
• Sound Arithmetic skills
• A flair for Design and Creativity
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
• Entrepreneurial and innovative
• Must be able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
• Customer focused
• Responsible and accountable
• Strong negotiation skills
• Reliable and committed
• The minimum educational requirement is Matric
Successful applicants will be offered an attractive package based on experience and expertise
Any interested candidates who meet all of the above minimum requirements can mail their CV to Lauren Myburgh at firstname.lastname@example.org