Italtile has positions available for Logistics Assistants at various stores around the country.
These positions are open to anyone with a proven track record and commitment to excellent customer service.
• The Logistics Assistant will be based in the Italtile Dispatch department and be required to work as part of the dispatch team to assist in serving clients collecting their purchases of tiles, taps, sanitaryware, accessories etc.
• The Logistics Assistant will also be involved in receiving and dispatch of stock from and to various branches including the main distribution centre.
• Stock in the Dispatch department will need to be maintained, balanced and monitored on an ongoing basis.
• The placing of orders and follow-ups with suppliers will also be required.
• Italtile is a luxury brand with a showroom environment that is high-end and clientele requiring service par excellence and consultants fairly often going the extra mile to ensure client satisfaction and brand integrity.
• The Logistics Assistant will also participate and be responsible for the annual stock counts.
• A history of Excellent customer service in Logistics is mandatory
• Ability to meet goals consistently with superior housekeeping skills
• The ability to work in both a team environment and individually
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• SAP and Microsoft Office
• Sound Arithmetic skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Own Transport with a valid driver’s license
• The minimum educational requirement is Matric
• Ability to multitask and meet deadlines for dispatch tasks
Successful applicants will be offered an attractive package based on experience and expertise
Any interested candidates who meet all of the above minimum requirements can mail their CV to Nicole Russell at firstname.lastname@example.org