Italtile has positions available for Internal Showroom Sales Consultants at various stores around the country.
These positions are open to anyone with a proven sales track record and commitment to excellent customer service.
• The Consultant will be based in the Italtile showroom and be required to work as part of the showroom team to assist in closing deals with clients coming into the showroom to purchase tiles, taps, sanitary ware, accessories etc. for new projects or renovations
• Italtile is a luxury brand with a showroom environment that is high-end and clientele requiring service par excellence and consultants fairly often going the extra mile to ensure client satisfaction and brand integrity.
• Showroom consultants must have a flair for design and be able to work on large domestic projects where plans of buildings will be measured and quantities of products calculated during the quoting and invoicing process.
• There may be telephonic canvassing involved within the showroom sales as well by contacting professionals in the industry to solicit business for the showroom
• As part of the showroom team, maintenance of the showroom with regards to general tidiness, the putting up of new displays and pricing and other POS material will form part of this position
• A history of Excellent customer service is mandatory
• Ability to meet set monthly sales targets consistently
• The ability to work in both a team environment and individually
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• SAP and Microsoft Office
• Sound Arithmetic skills
• A flair for Design and Creativity
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Own Transport with a valid driver’s license
• The minimum educational requirement is Matric
• Ability to multitask and meet deadlines for showroom tasks
Successful applicants will be offered an attractive package based on experience and expertise
Any interested candidates who meet all of the above minimum requirements can mail their CV to [email protected]