The Concorde range is characterised by clean geometric edges softened by rounded corners. This skirted bath shows off its smooth walls in a statement of modern sufficiency. A seamless join between the rim and skirts ensure an effect of unitary wholeness, while centrally located overflow and waste outlets ensure the symmetry of the shape. The Concorde has a wide, slightly shallower bowl giving it a stately elegance.
- Made from a single sheet of Perspex for greater strength and rigidity
- Glossy, smooth, luxurious surface
- All baths have at least 3mm SupaWood reinforcement for the bottom of the bath
- Baths are further strengthened by spraying a complex mix of resin and fibreglass for greater longevity
- Excellent quality and very economical
- Robust and durable
- A high-gloss surface that’s easy to clean and resistant to stains, rust and other forms of corrosion
- Perspex is warm to the touch and offers excellent heat retention and energy saving
- Can be converted into a spa bath with chrome jets and heater, if required
- Responsibly manufactured in South Africa, ensuring continuous supply and attentive customer service
- 5-year warranty on Perspex
- SABS approved
Perspex baths may be repaired if they have minor scratches or cracks, as the colour goes right through the material. If the bath has light scratches, first check if the thin cladding covering the bath has been removed, as sometimes this gives the appearance of scratches. It’s normally possible to remove light scratches by sanding with 1200-grit water paper. Finish with Brasso and a soft cloth to bring up the natural gloss. Please ensure that the Brasso is not old.